Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm a cooking fiend

Last night I got home from work at 6:15pm.

Around 7:15 a friend came over, and I made dinner. Lamb meatballs over rosemary-honey polenta with caramelized onion tomato sauce. It was quite spectacular. This picture is from my new phone...which has 3 mega pixel camera...and um...I need to work on the pictures....but I guess you sorta get the idea.

After dinner I cleaned up, made a shopping list, and went to the grocery store. I had to buy a bunch of stuff for our tailgate party in Ann Arbor this weekend. I got to the store around 8:45 pm. By 11:30 pm, I had finished my shopping and made 4 dips (white bean cilantro dip, caramelized onion dip, fresh chipotle salsa, and the makings of guacamole minus the avocados...which I will add later), 21 large cornbread muffins, and 48 tiny cornbread muffins.

I'm thinking that I'm pretty amazing. Hopefully I can get my camera to work better this weekend. Then I can share pictures of all the wonderful tailgate food!

Game-day food is the best part of football season!

No comments: